SEMH Support Team
Thank you for visiting the SEMH Support Team website. We are very much part of Nyland school which also includes Nyland PRU and the therapy centre.
Our remit is to facilitate schools to manage and support pupils with SEMH needs within their environment. The team are very experienced in working with pupils with a variety of SEMH needs and underlying issues which affect behaviour, as well as having extensive experience of working in mainstream schools and early years settings, special schools, SRPs, supporting agencies, and working environments outside education.
To get in touch with the SEMH Support Team, call us on 01793 612874.
The Nyland SEMH Support Team
- Mr Aarron Wynne - SEMH Support Team Leader
- Mrs Carrie-Ann Cornfield - Outreach Teacher
- Mrs Carol Shute - Outreach Teacher
- Ms Beki Renowden - Outreach Teacher
- Mrs Bekki Passant - Outreach Worker
- Mr Daniel McGuinness - Outreach Worker
- Mrs Clare Holmes - Outreach Administrator
- Mrs Jo Sayer - Outreach Worker